It's finally hit me that Addy is no longer a baby. She's a little person. A kid! One of those snot nosed brats that talk back and misbehave. Well, she hasn't gotten to that point yet and I sure hope she stays the sweet little girl that she is now, but I'm not counting on it. What brought this on you ask? Well yesterday Jason took the day off and when I walked in the door he and Addy were playing on the stairs, Addy saw me and said "There she is!" So cute!!!! She's saying phrases now! She did the same thing with Jason later that day, he left and she said "Where'd he go?" Then when he came back she said "There he is!" I love it! But it just reminds me that we have to be careful of what we say around her because clearly she's picking up on things! Awww...my little baby is growing up!
La Salvation
-
I.
This story starts way back before I had many other stories. Just about the
time I was handed a journal with my name embossed in gold on the right
bo...
5 years ago








4 comments:
Oh! How cute is that?! I changed my blog layout and i lost all my links! I was afraid I'd never find you again! AGGGG! I know what kind of world would this be right?! Anyway, I'm glad I found you again!
One more thing! Could you tell Josh and Heather to send me a invite to their blog? And tell them I'm mad that they haven't already!!!! BIG TROUBLE!
Thanks!
She is so cute. I miss her already. Keep updating your blog because I love to see how fast she is growing up.
Please.... She is such a good kid trying having my BRATS! love that lil gracie she is so cute.
Post a Comment