This week my Aunt and Uncle came in from NY. My brother and I flew them out to visit. They've never been to Utah. We ended up staying at a friends "Cabin" in Park City but from the pictures I'm sure you can see it's bigger than most houses. We are so blessed to have opportunities like this and it was nice to enjoy it with the entire family. Here are just a few pictures of the house they really don't do them justice.
A picnic area...
A lounging area...
The pool outside...
Another outside lounging areas...
The formal dining room...
The view from the kitchen...
The pool room...
The master bedroom except I couldn't fit the whole room in my camera. Below is half of the master bath shower and steam room. It has a patio going outside on the other side of it.
The drive up...
The outside pool/hot tub area..
The view from the front door...
The library...
The living room theater area upstairs.








2 comments:
WOW! That's a "Cabin"! How awesome! I love the pictures of Addy!
Holy Crap! Next time invite me!!!
Post a Comment