I was so lucky to be able to take the week off from work and spend it with Addy. Her are a few cute pictures from this week.
Swimming in the pool at the cabin. She thought the goggles were cool. She also learned how to hold her breath under water. She was so cute!
Addy's new swimsuit. I didn't get as good of pictures as my cousin because I was in back of her but when we opened the door to go outside she stopped and held on to the door with one arm and posed. She just swayed back and forth and had a cute little grin on her face. Such a girl!
Here she is testing out the water. no need because we kept it at like 94 degrees the whole time so the kids could swim too. It's like a huge tub.
We went 4-wheeling at my Aunt's cottage up the road and she has a stream running through her yard, Addy loves water.
So we all know at the top of the mountain its colder and this is proof. Addy is enjoying herself a bit of snow on our break from four wheeling. I have to say we were a bit crazy for taking her but she had lots of fun!








1 comments:
She's a sweet heart! I wish we lived closer so that she could play with my girls! They would just love her to pieces!
Post a Comment