
Jason and I are big Dave Ramsey fans and we are following his plan to do well financially. We bought the Acura a year ago with the intention of using it to make me stick to the budget I set up. Well I'm proud to say it has worked and we are debt free!!! We paid off the Acura yesterday and now we're saving up for a nice down payment on a house. I'm so excited!!! I know talking about money is taboo but I am just so excited about it! Anyway, that's my news.
La Salvation
-
I.
This story starts way back before I had many other stories. Just about the
time I was handed a journal with my name embossed in gold on the right
bo...
5 years ago








4 comments:
What a great feeling you must have, I wouldn't know! haha! Way to go you guys!
We love Dave Ramsey-he knows his stuff. Congrats on debt free!
Congratulations! That's awesome! You'll never go back now!
Good Job, now you can buy me an Acura! Just Kidding Hope you guys are well
Post a Comment