I can't believe my little girl is 2 already! We had a fun party for her. We have such great friends and they made the day. Thank you all for coming and as soon as I get a big house I'll be able to have more people over. I LOVE throwing parties, I think its so fun. So I've got to start planning for next year now. For those of you that missed it, here's the party in a nutshell.
Addy's new Neh Nehn. The other kids had a blast and Addy was a bit shy about it. She's warmed up to it tho.
She wasn't sure what to think when EVERYONE was looking at her and singing. She wouldn't blow out her candles so Clayton (her future boyfriend ;) helped her.
Here's my princess. She had her fairy dress on. I love you Addy!!!
La Salvation
-
I.
This story starts way back before I had many other stories. Just about the
time I was handed a journal with my name embossed in gold on the right
bo...
5 years ago








1 comments:
You did such a good job on her party!! Thanks for having us over...the kids had so much fun!! And Addy was just so precious in her fairy dress!
Post a Comment