I think these came out great! Now I need to find someone to print and mount them for me. I am so grateful for Adelynn. She is such a joy. I grew up in a family of 7 kids in 9 years and I truly feel bad for my mom now because I know she feels that she missed out on a lot. I think being a single mom of 7 kids you can only do so much. That is why I try to enjoy every day with Addy. I enjoy when she puts her dolly in time out for "2 minutes". I enjoy how she tells me about her day and what she saw. I enjoy that little laugh when I tickle her and I enjoy how she thinks it's so funny to blow raspberries on my tummy. I really am blessed.
I think sometimes I blog or write in her journal because I treasure the letters my mom wrote to me. Maybe Adelynn won't appreciate them as much but I still do it. So I take pictures, lots of pictures! 







La Salvation
-
I.
This story starts way back before I had many other stories. Just about the
time I was handed a journal with my name embossed in gold on the right
bo...
5 years ago








2 comments:
Rules Art and Frame can do it all for you.
I love this blog. I really enjoy seeing Addy grow and how much you truly enjoy being a Mom.
Post a Comment