Saturday, February 7, 2009

Is it Valentine's Day already?

Nope, but I had to check my calendar when Jason walked in the door with roses and chocolates. He really is sweet and of course Addy thought they were hers so we're sharing them. I turned my head for a brief moment and she already had 3 chocolates stuffed in her mouth. She's a quick one. Well I had to brag a bit, but don't worry if you're jealous cause I'm jealous of myself right now.


5 comments:

Jake and Sara said...

Yum!! Lucky duck!

Jenni M. said...

Go Jason! Brownie points for you!....Can you give Sam some pointers? I haven't gotten flowers in FOREVER!

The Anderson's said...

You are lucky to have such a thoughtful husband!

Meredith Haag said...

What a guy! He's a keeper!

Jason and Kimberly Bryant said...

aww.. thats soo sweet of Jason. I love that Addy had to share with you too.. She is soo freakin cute!