Thursday, February 12, 2009

Guilty As Charged


1. More often than I like when Jason asks "What's for dinner?" the answer is "Cereal"

2. Some days Addy stays in her PJ's until right before Daddy gets home.

3. Sometimes I forget to feed Addy until she reminds me. I need to remember just because I am dieting doesn't mean she is!

4. Adelynn puts me in time out.

5. Sometimes I bribe Addy with "Gummies" which are actually gummie vitamins so its not THAT bad right?

6. My OCD cleaning habits have been passed on to Addy and I LOVE IT! give that girl a rag and she'll dust for hours! She's even cleaned Greema's bathtub.

7. I call Jason, "Fredock" and when Addy calls him that hit sounds like a very BAD swear word because she takes out the D and puts the rest together. And I laugh! I know it's terrible but I can't help it.

8. I let Addy get away with a lot because it's cute!

9. When I tell Addy bedtime stories it's not about princesses its about her being a doctor or a lawyer and being independent and self-sufficient.

10. I am training Addy to say "Mommy, you're pretty!" Hey! I've got to get it somewhere!

***
That feels much better!
You know what's coming. Now it's YOUR turn!

I tag Kira, Sara, Katie, Robyn, Leslie, Jenni, Tieya, Shani, Nikki, Julie, Kim, Marcie, Shannon Brewer, Sydney, Cherice and Heather.

1 comments:

Jenni M. said...

Now you expect us to air our dirty laundry? That ain't right!