So I have pictures, I just have to load them on the computer. LOL I will. We moved a bunch of our stuff this weekend. Mostly the stuff that was in storage. Including and most excitingly our King size bed! Oh how I've missed you my posturepedic, pillowtop. I forgot what it was like to not wake up with a back ache. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.... So nice.
So in the two years that the house has been built it has grown a forest of "Pokies" in the back yard! FREAK they hurt. So we read up on it and the only way to really get rid of these buggers is to suffocate them with dense grass. So we started looking for sod. And I am soooo excited we found about 1000 sq ft for $100. Can you believe that? CRAZY! Now the dog can do his business without coming back all thorned up and bloody. Jason has major plans for the backyard but I had to insist on at least having a poo pad for Saber. That way it isn't in my front yard.
So I have to tell a little story...
Addy loves the little mermaid. She watches every time we go for long trips in the car. She quotes it, knows the songs and I have to admit she can carry a tune, yaaay! Well yesterday I told her to hop in her car seat and buckle up. She buckles herself and I double check before we go anywhere. Well Yesterday she refused to so I said "OK Addy because you chose not to sit down, you aren't watching a movie. She looked at me and said "No Mommy, you're such a guppy!" I had to turn my head so she couldn't see me laughing. Ariel insults flounder by calling him a guppy in the movie and she picked up on the fact that that was an insult and then used it against me! So now, I'm a guppy! I love her anyway!
La Salvation
-
I.
This story starts way back before I had many other stories. Just about the
time I was handed a journal with my name embossed in gold on the right
bo...
4 years ago








3 comments:
Addy, sometimes your mommy IS a guppy! But we love her anyway!
I want to see your new house! That is exciting. Addy is so funny what quick witted sassy little girl, I love it!
Yah where are the house pics?!?! I'm dying over here!
Post a Comment