It's been forever, I know! We will be taking pictures of the house and posting them soon. First I wanted to say how much I love my little girl. She is soooo fun and she says the craziest things. Here are a series of questions I asked Addy and I thought her responses were so cute.
What's your name: Addy
How old are you: 2
Where do you live: The Farmer in the dell
Whats your favorite show: Ariel
Whats your favorite movie: Tinkerbelle
Whats your favorite snack: Apple Sauce
Whats your favorite color: Green
How do you say excuse me : "Excuse me, I passed gas" (in a sing song, proud as can be tone)
Whats your daddy's name: Jason
What's his WHOLE name: Daddy Day
Can you sing the shush song for me: "sooosh girl, shush your lips. Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips" She dances and shakes her toosh while she sings this. I know that we've listened to it in the car but the first time she sang this I almost died laughing.
Adelynn is such a sweet little girl. She is always kissing everything and telling it she loves it and missed it. We went riding horses a few weeks ago and she grabs the horse's leg, kisses it and says "I missed you horsey!"
So I guess I have to claim this but she is sooooo sassy. She knows what she wants, she tells you what that is and she says the craziest things. I'm not really looking forward to the teenage years but hopefully being open and honest with her will keep us close. She understands so much of whats going on and she is so in tune with everyones' feelings. The day before we signed on the house we went and did our last inspection. I think I had too much caffeine that day because my nerves were jumpy. I got a little nauseas and sat down. Addy comes to me, softly grabs my face in her hands and says "We're getting a new house!" She is so excited about it and it is good for us. Once things are in order I will be quitting the job that I have been with for 3 years and staying with Addy full time. I am excited to finally be with her all the time but I am nervous to quit. I love my job. If we didn't have any kids I would stay forever, but we are all ready for me to be home. I'm excited to get closer to Addy. She is very attached and she's showing signs that me not being with her are upsetting her. I mean aside from the obvious, "Mommy don't go!" She has become quite the Velcro child. So I've got a kid on my hip and a dog on my heal. This should be interesting.....
La Salvation
-
I.
This story starts way back before I had many other stories. Just about the
time I was handed a journal with my name embossed in gold on the right
bo...
5 years ago








2 comments:
I always love reading your posts.. And of course i had to read it to Jason too.. :) He thinks that your such a great writer. Keep looking foward to the updated posts.. been missing them :(
Yay you are blogging again! I hated leaving Jada when I had to work, but you gotta do what you gotta do right? I love staying at home now. Hopefully you can join the ranks soo. Love ya girl!
Post a Comment