NY was such a great trip. We took some family pictures. Let me set the scene for you. 20 people and 3 different cameras. We took about 1000 pictures, literally and hopefully we'll find a few good pictures. Well here are some pictures from our camera and when I get more I'll post more. I do have to say that I am proud of Jason. The whole time we were taking pictures he was feeling sick and shortly after got sick and spent the next 24 hours in bed. What a good sport!
Just the girls.
Kiss the camera!
Ahhh..flash backs to when mom wanted family pictures. Goofy faces!!!
My Grandma, My Mom, Myself and My daughter 4 generations!
Addy mimicks everything so the ENTIRE time we were taking pictures she was smiling by taking her hands and pushing up her cheeks like everyone was showing her how to smile.
Addy playing with Connor. He was soo sweet to her, she kept stealing his candy from him and he didn't really do anything about it. Such a good kid.
Uncle Cheese and Uncle Jake. Nana Lana made these for the girls before she got sick. They look so cute, straight from the past!
They're thinking...
Stained glass window from the Palmyra Temple.
La Salvation
-
I.
This story starts way back before I had many other stories. Just about the
time I was handed a journal with my name embossed in gold on the right
bo...
5 years ago








4 comments:
The pictures are great!! We are going back in a few weeks...pretty excited.
How fun! I love all those pictures! Especially the ones of your family.
Your new post is so cute!! You are looking gorgeous!
I love your pictures! Beautiful...
Post a Comment