What happens when a 6 foot tall guy and a 6 foot long dog wrestle just inches from a 2 year old? Yup that's right when 20 sharp nails backed by 160 pounds come at a little girl's eye, this is the result.
She was a champ about it, she's saying "cheese".
La Salvation
-
I.
This story starts way back before I had many other stories. Just about the
time I was handed a journal with my name embossed in gold on the right
bo...
4 years ago








5 comments:
poor girl, she's still such a cutie.
Ouch.
Holy cow, she is so huge now! Saw your website link on your facebook and thought I would drop a line, can't believe how big Adelynn is now. Anyway, hope all is well. Talk to ya soon.
Ryan Jacobson
There must be something in the air! Most of the posts I've read today have kids hurt! She is cute through even with a black eye! So... she's got that going for her! Dang that Dog and his person!
ooo how sad! she is still cute as can be!!!!!
Ohhh! Poor Addy! She is so cute!!
Post a Comment