Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas

I love having a kid! Addy was saying all day "Merry Christmas" On Christmas eve we told her want was coming. Christmas morning she gets down stairs and says "Presents!!! Santa coming!" So she doesn't understand past tense yet but she knew who brought her presents. She didn't get sick of opening presents or anything you even helped Daddy open some of his. I love Christmas and it was so great to spend it with my sister and her new hubby.



This is part one of Jason's gift. It's a 2 foot tall solid marble statue. Part 2 is a surprise and I am dying to find out what it is!!!


Saber found a little friend.




Yummy!



Making Trains








She's a pro at opening presents.


Her new Neh Neh She loves it and we're working on the ramming into people thing.


7 comments:

ACSanchez said...

So which sister newly got married?? Looks like a great day...Happy Holidays!

Meredith Haag said...

looks like you guys had fun!

Mayne Land said...

Way cute I told you she would love it. Did you get a 2nd dog???????

Unknown said...

Did you say...My sister and her new hubby? I saw Emily in the picture...Is she married? You must respond! :)

Jason and Lis Day said...

Emily is the newly married sister. He's a sweetheart and they are sooo in love, the yucky kind. ;)

Unknown said...

Tell Emily Congratulations for me when you see her. I can't believe she is old enough to be married? It can't be because I haven't aged a bit...so she must still be about 16 right?

Unknown said...

Hi Lis,
My new blog address is
eternallyhappy.blogspot.com
Come and visit...