Jason has been wanting a dog forever. I love dogs but they make me nervous with Addy. Well our old neighbor fosters dogs and she told Jason about the "perfect dog" well of course I'm skeptical but we've had him for a week and I am in love. Saber is the sweetest, most gentle dog in the world. He really is perfect and even though he is the size of a small horse he is the easiest dog to live with. Adelynn loves him and he is so protective of her. If anyone is interested in an amazing dog look into Great Dane rescue, Big Dogs Huge Paws in bountiful.
Here's my boy, isn't he beautiful. My very own Scooby Doo!
Addy's sleeping with her new big brother.
Addy posing with Saber
La Salvation
-
I.
This story starts way back before I had many other stories. Just about the
time I was handed a journal with my name embossed in gold on the right
bo...
4 years ago








3 comments:
Oh my gosh, those are the cutest pictures ever! It looks like him and Addy were just meant to be!
Holy heck! That's a HUGE dog! I love him and I haven't even met him yet. These are the cutest pictures with Addy.
You will find dog/little kid relationship to be the cutest ever!!! I love watching Isabelle and Jake together. I also love big dogs, they dont' take near as much work. They're lazy. Have fun!
Post a Comment