We went to Lagon and for you non-Utah residents its a local amusement park. Well Addy wasn't feeling that well but she still had fun! She loved the train ride with all of the animals. We also rode the ferris wheel and tried to climb out, not because she was scared but because she has NO FEAR!! Grandma picked her up so we could have a little big kid time and we had fun. Well... everyone except for me! Don't ask me why but I kept passing out on the roller coasters. I love coasters and have grown up riding them so I was surprised and the harder I tried to stay awake the longer I stayed asleep. It was the weirdest thing! Everyone was laughing at me when I woke up and I missed the whole ride. I was bummed but that didn't stop me from trying to do it the next time. We rode the same ride 5 or 6 times in a row. Fun ride... from what I remember of it.
Chooo Chooo!
We tried to get one when the ride was going but she wouldn't look!
Ferris Wheel
La Salvation
-
I.
This story starts way back before I had many other stories. Just about the
time I was handed a journal with my name embossed in gold on the right
bo...
4 years ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment