Saturday, August 30, 2008

Kiddie Kandids

Well it's taken me a while but I finally took her in to have her pictures taken. At first she was a little unsure but she lightened up a bit. I almost started to cry when I saw the pictures because she looks so grown up. My baby is getting so big!







8 comments:

Meredith Haag said...

she's a beautiful little girl! They do grow up fast don't they?

The Anderson's said...

How Freakin cute are those!! She is a cutie! and its about time you posted more!

The Holders said...

Cute pictures! I love her dress!!

Nikki said...

Very Cute! Madison has that exactly same dress.

Leslie said...

She is beautiful, just like her Momma! She does look bigger! We need to hang out more!

Meredith Haag said...

Well, so in your Blog list thing....Under the Title it says "Sort" And I put "most recently updated" in the box next to it, So then the newest posts are at the top of the list. And I love it too, because then I just have to look at the top of the list to see who just posted. let me know if that made any sense.

Meredith Haag said...

Hey! Ignore that last comment! sorry. I got so many comments that I got yours mixed up with my friends. But, you didn't ask me about the blog thing. Sorry about that.

Sydney said...

*sniff* *sniff* I am so sad I don't work there anymore! Was it Debbie that took them for you guys? She is getting SO big! Oh my goodness!

♥ Sydney