Monday, June 2, 2008

Angel Girl

Adelynn is growing up so fast and every day she learns more and more. I look at her pretty little face and wonder how I got so lucky. She is so smart and she is fun to be around. Her big blue eyes make everything better when I have a bad day and when she cries it breaks my heart. Even if I'm the one that makes her cry by telling her no. She cries, real tears when I tell her no. I know she's my kid but I still think she's so cute. She really is a blessing to me. 

Picking flowers in the meadow.












The little girl loves dirt bikes.



4 comments:

Leslie said...

You have been tagged!! See my blog for instructions...

Nikki said...

Lis she is such a cutie!

Nikki said...

PS-We should hang out sometime maybe go boating or something!

Leslie said...

Hey! Where have you been all my life! We need to hang out...it seems like it's been forever!!