Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Weekend

We went camping with some friends this weekend and had so much fun. It was a very needed break from our busy lives and the fresh air helped a lot. Addy loves it outside so she was pretty well behaved and had a lot of fun with her little friends Aspen and Clayton. We all slept in the pop-up camper which I would have to say is a definite upgrade from a tent. We took our new puppy with us and she was shivering the whole time so we all took turns keeping her warm in our hoodie. Aspen loves Tinkerbelle and insisted on holding her until the very end.  "Auntie Leslie" is so good to us. She takes such good care of Addy and it's so nice to have a second mom for her. We really are blessed with great friends. 
Someone caved this out of a tree. I think it's cool. This had to take a while. 


Jason always has a creative way of doing his chores.


Riding in her big girl car seat with her "buppy"


Addy wouldn't stop stealing Aspen's chocolate milk. 


The messiest little girl I've ever seen. 


Relaxing....



Just Chillin' by the fire.  




1 comments:

The Anderson's said...

I love the camping pictures! It looks like you had so much fun!