Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Addy's Check-up

Well we had Addy's 15 month check up today. She weighs 20 lbs (25%) and is 29 inches long (15%) her head of course is in the 50%. So we've got ourselves a petite little girl the doctor says. She had 3 shots and as soon as the doctor came in the room she look terrified and wouldn't let go of me. The second the stethoscope touched her she started to cry. Sara (the doctor) said, "You've got a smart little girl. She remembers me from the last time. I don't take it personal, she'll hate me until she's 3." Who knew kids remembered that well. I felt so bad because we had to hold her down to give them to her. Luckily Jason was with me and it was definitely a two man job. I know it's for the best but I still hate to see her cry. 

0 comments: