
Little man is 6 Months old already! I am greatly depressed from this. Why do kids grow up so fast? I already miss when he laid his head on my chest and stayed there for hours. I made sure that I really focused on spending time with him and not worrying about getting projects done but instead spending my time with all my kids. I am now paying the cost and playing catch up but it was well worth it! Reeves is very agile. He has already stated crawling, will eat anything in site and is a big 'ol mama's boy! I love him so much and I am so grateful for his little personality.
Addy is almost 5 and she is such a joy!!! She started pre-school and she loves it! Her teachers love her and she has mastered most of the skills they are teaching with just a few exceptions. She comes home after school and teaches me all about what she learned that day and its so cute! She really enjoys learning and I'm so glad! Her new favorite thing to have us read is Junie B. Jones. She makes us point to the word we are reading so she can see and she has started to recognize them. She is at such a pleasant stage right now. She listens well, she has learned boundaries and is following rules. She's learned patience for things and people. I love it! I feel like I'm doing less behavior correction and more enjoying each others company.
Immanuel started Jr. High and its surely and adjustment for him. He's try to maintain his grades so he can try out for a sport in the spring. He's almost 13 and is growing into such a helpful young man. He loves to play with Addy outside and we find him reading her books on Sunday morning. It's the cutest thing!
Danita started High School and she enjoys it. She's made new friends and learning that it's important to have friends that will be a good influence on her. She's been doing a lot of babysitting lately and Jason promised her a job once she maintains her grades.
This is a short update and I have lots of backtracking to do. I need to upload pictures and share more since we've had the baby. So I promise I'll catch up soon.....
La Salvation
-
I.
This story starts way back before I had many other stories. Just about the
time I was handed a journal with my name embossed in gold on the right
bo...
5 years ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment