This pregnancy has gone by SOOOO fast! We are all very excited for the baby to come and to be able to snuggle him. Adelynn is fascinated with my baby bump. The other day she starts freaking out! So I asked her "Addy are you frustrated?" She screams
"No, I'm so excited brother is coming soon!!! I can't wait!"
She was beaming at that point. She is so proud and she hasn't even met him yet. She continues to share her treats with brother via my belly button and especially likes when he eats fruits and vegetables because "It will get him big and strong like me!"
I drew the line the other day when a cup of water came at my tummy because "Brother is thirsty."
"Sorry Dear but Mommy doesn't want a wet belly. I think I will just drink it for him and then he'll still get it."
She understand A LOT more about the birthing process and anatomy than I thought. I guess leaving those pregnancy magazines around should have been thought thru. She told me that we couldn't take pictures because no one can see brother being born except Mommy and Daddy. And she requested to not be a part of it and to come later when the baby was clean. Now I censor what I think should be censored for her age but most of this information she got from a magazine and a few discussions we've had that started with her asking questions. She pieced it together and established a very strong set of opinions. She loves her brother and can't wait to meet him but believes the birthing process is for a select few to view. I would have to agree. :) She amazes me! I took a road trip with Addy and my mom up to Rexburg to see my sister and most of the conversation on the way back was all about this.
I am feeling great! There are a few days when I feel like the baby is just going to pop put of my stomach because I can't hold him in anymore. And my feet and hands have started to swell but other than that I'd have to say I'm enjoying the baby bump and the little BUMPS I get from the baby. I should rephrase that because they aren't little. I don't remember Addy being this active. There have been quite a few times I've gotten hurt from his kicks. But I say bring it on! At least I know he's healthy. I forgot how much I enjoy pregnancy. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Jason loves me and my growing midsection. He's so affectionate and so excited to see his son get bigger and bigger. I feel very bonded to this little guy already. I feel a connection with him and a relationship already. I love holding my tummy and playing little kicking games with him.
The big kids are so excited! Every time Danita gets home from school she gives loves to my belly and says "AWWW it so cute!" She is such a great big sister to Addy and I can't wait for her to spend the summer with me and the new one.
Immanuel is also very excited. He can't wait to have a little baby in the house. He is so good with babies and makes them laugh. He has a real love for them which I didn't think boys had because most of the boys I've known have no interest in babies.
I'm excited for the next few weeks and excited for the challenge of having an all natural birth. I'm amped up for it and excited to experience every pain, ache and every contraction. I know, I sound crazy but I'm excited to actually EXPERIENCE the birthing process this time.
La Salvation
-
I.
This story starts way back before I had many other stories. Just about the
time I was handed a journal with my name embossed in gold on the right
bo...
4 years ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment