I have to say that I have 3 of the funniest kids I know. Jason and I are laughing non stop at the things that they say and do. Danita is one bubbly young lady and everyday she has some story to tell about what happened to her at school or while playing outside with Addy and Immanuel. They keep each other fully entertained and we quite enjoy the wrestling matches and little shows they put on. Immanuel is one energetic little man. He gets so excited about everything. Adelynn, well she's kept us laughing from day one. She's as sassy as they come and her imagination is really starting to take off. I love listening to her play with her animals and here the stories that she tells them. Lately we've been trying to take more pictures and this pose above is the pose we get from her.
27 Weeks, almost 28...
This little guy is growing like crazy. I feel like I woke up a few weeks ago and I looked pregnant. He's very active and without fail whenever Jason touches my stomach he kicks back. It happens every time, even when he's resting and isn't moving much. Jason says, yeah that's cause he's a Daddy's boy already. I'm like "Oh great, Addy is JUST NOW starting to favor me, so its gonna be like that again huh?" I don't mind :) Jason is VERY VERY excited for this little guy. The closer it gets and the realer it gets the more excited he gets. He's obsessed with my belly and touching it, and I don't mind that either.
As things get closer, my emotions are honestly nothing but joy and excitement! I can't wait for this little guy to be here. We've been waiting a while to have another baby and I feel like I can't wait another minute some days. I can't wait to see him and get to know him. I'm just as excited for this baby to get here as I was with Addy, if not more because now Addy will be able to share in the joy with us. Addy has been so loving. She loves to kiss my belly and she gets so excited when she feels him kick. She understands that she needs to be careful and not jump on mommy or around my tummy. She LOVES his room! She says "This room is so awesome! I can't wait for brother to be here!"
Danita is way excited and is always making sure I'm feeling ok. I still get sick sometimes and she yells at Jason for not being there to hold my hair or give me a cold washcloth. I think it's sweet but I've told her there's not much he can do so he just lets me be while I lose my lunch, or breakfast, or dinner.
Immanuel gets so excited that he physically jumps up and down when we start talking about the baby and what happens with babies and the things they do. He's so excited it's a boy and he's so great with babies so I'm sure he'll be a lot of help. I think all 3 of the kids will be.
Oh dear! If there was ever a test of love this would be it!
Jason has been growing this baby since just shortly after the month began. It is multi-colored and as prickly as they come. This is something he's been doing because Fire House is having a contest in which they give away an annual unlimited pass for the customer with the best mustache. So the general managers are helping to promote it by wearing their own furry friend above their lip. It's funny to me to think that at one point this was actually in style. I have pictures from when I was a kids of uncles with one of these bad boys that we all laugh about. And now I have my very own 70's cop living with me. I still think he's adorable even with a hideous "squirrel" (that's what the kids call it) on his face. However, any April fools joke is welcomed just to get this thing off!!
La Salvation
-
I.
This story starts way back before I had many other stories. Just about the
time I was handed a journal with my name embossed in gold on the right
bo...
5 years ago








1 comments:
What a cute preggers you are!
Post a Comment