So I get a sneak peak at the new stuff for the following month. Well next months warmer is SOOOO cute! The new scent is Cinnamon Cider and normally I dont like cinnamon but I've smelled it and it's yummy! The perfect winter scent cause it doesnt smell like pumkins but it doesnt smell like Christmas trees either so you can burn it from now until spring. You can see all the current scentsy stuff on my website but these warmers wont be on there until Nov 1st and that's the earlier I can order them. Perfect for winter not just christmas! I am putting an order in around the 1st of Nov so if anyone want one for the holidays let me know! These are perfect christmas gifts too. Ok so that's my plug for the day, I just got sooo excited when I saw them that I HAD to share it with everyone.
La Salvation
-
I.
This story starts way back before I had many other stories. Just about the
time I was handed a journal with my name embossed in gold on the right
bo...
5 years ago








3 comments:
What is the price on the winter holders? They are so cute and make a perfect gift!
They are the same price as all warmers, $30!! That's it. I love them!! Let me know if you wanted any! How's the baby bump?
Hey Lizzard can you find me some sizzeling coconut? I know that they have stoped selling it but I need to find some for a Chrismas gift. I have a freind that loves it and I cant find it any were.
Post a Comment