Friday, October 10, 2008

Gardner Village

So you'd think 6 hours at one place would make a kid go crazy right? Well apparently as long as Addy has her pal Ryann around she's okay. We went to Gardner Village and had SO much fun! Addy rode the pony all by herself and loved it! She followed this one witch around. I'm glad she wasn't scared of anything.




She was snuggling with the goat, So sweet!




She rode the pony all by herself! Loved it!




Trying to get a picture of us together, does it ever work out?



Close Up!




Addy and Ryann, she loves her so much!





She says cheese but always at the wrong time, I still think it came out cute!





The girls.





I love my baby!





Ok, so I guess she had her moments. She can't be perfect all the time. Besides she wanted to take the picture!

0 comments: