Well we went to Lake Powell for a work function. FireHouse Carwash and Detail is who Jason works for his boss is the best boss in the world! He went way above and beyond to make us feel welcome, full of good food and have fun! It was amazing! We stayed on his houseboat and he took us out on the water to play, I tubed for the first time. I wasn't brave enough to try the rest. Then he took us up to these slot canyons and it was an adventure for sure! A stinky, cold adventure. But it was great! We're so blessed to have such an amazing mentor in our lives. Here's our fun....
So pretty!
We were in the water even when the sun was down and the moon was out.
Jason on in the sunset.
Jason getting big air!
Josh and Jason taking off to have a little fun and going WAAAAY to fast, boys will be boys.
Dow, what a stud!
The stinky, smelly, cold slot Canyons. Lots of fun!
La Salvation
-
I.
This story starts way back before I had many other stories. Just about the
time I was handed a journal with my name embossed in gold on the right
bo...
5 years ago








4 comments:
WOW! That looked so fun! I've never been to Lake Powell. Can you believe that? And I grew up in Utah! Well for that matter....I've never been skiing either! But, I'm sure you already knew that I was a big looser! ahhhhh sigh....
I would have emailed you, but it wasn't on your blogger profile... We're having a baby shower and need your address to send you an invite! :)
♥ Sydney
Those pictures are so pretty! We love Lake Powell!
I can't believe we were there the same days and didn't even know! We should play soon
Post a Comment