For Jason's 26th birthday we all went down to the dunes in Jericho they call it "Little Sahara". It was a hot hot weekend and Addy did very well. She loved playing in the sand and practiced her summersaults. We are still finding sand everywhere. The last night we were there Jason got bored and started to dig a hole in the sand. This is what it turned into. They got the bright idea to barry another friend's 4 wheeler while he was running an errand for us. So sweet of them huh? It gave us all a good laugh tho and the kid was a good sport about it.
For some reason this is the only picture I got of Addy on this trip :(
La Salvation
-
I.
This story starts way back before I had many other stories. Just about the
time I was handed a journal with my name embossed in gold on the right
bo...
5 years ago








2 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is too funny! I am speechless.
Looks like a fun birthday. Maybe next year we'll have to get the boys together again for it.
Post a Comment