Poor little Addy is sick. I put her down to sleep last night and normally she has no problem but she started screaming. The poor little girl had projectile pukes everywhere! It was in her hair, her eyes, all on her bedding, EVERYWHERE! She's never been sick before like this so it was sad. She would just sit in Jason's lap and then arch her back and get really antsy when she had to puke again. It was so sad! I hope it's just a bug....
La Salvation
-
I.
This story starts way back before I had many other stories. Just about the
time I was handed a journal with my name embossed in gold on the right
bo...
5 years ago








1 comments:
I am so sorry. I have been there. Hopefully it isn't the bug kylee had. She was throwing up for 4 days and had diarrhea for 7. Not fun!!!
Post a Comment