So Leslie and I decided we wanted to be farm girls. Taking it back to nature. Riding horses, growing our own food, little house on the prairie and everything! How cool would that be. It's just a dream but I would love it.
La Salvation
-
I.
This story starts way back before I had many other stories. Just about the
time I was handed a journal with my name embossed in gold on the right
bo...
5 years ago








3 comments:
Sounds awesome! However, I think i might die from starvation because I wouldn't be able to kill any of my animals and then eat them and I am not that great of a gardener. BUT.... I would just have to make sure you were my neighbor :)
Can I come?
Like I said before...I could do the farm thing as long as there were flushing toilets and Dr. Pepper! Oh, and I just noticed that I am lonely on your friends list...what Joey's not your friend too? What are we gonna do tomorrow?
Post a Comment