Monday, November 24, 2008

Financial Independence

So how nice would it be to be a millionaire?! Sometimes I daydream about the things I'd do with that kind of money. Lots of shopping, a big beautiful house, a few toys for Jason and myself but mostly financial security. I love nice things and take pride in what I own but I would give up any material possession to know that my kids could go to college and my family would be taken care of financially for life. I'm not that naive to think that if I was handed a million dollars tomorrow everything would be OK but it would give me a little peace of mind. I consider both myself and Jason hard workers and we actually enjoy working too but who likes worrying? Not I! So I've always dreamed of owning my own business and I've done a few side jobs on the side here and there. But Jason and I have taken a leap of faith and followed our gut and we're starting our own telecommunications company. We are now authorized dealers for...














We also sell...

High Speed Internet, Local and long distance,Digital and Video phone services.

Now, this is a home run business. We don't have a kiosk at the mall or an office to sell it out of like the other guys but I'm pretty impressed with ourselves for being able to sell major wireless and satellite companies from our house. I was amazed at how just by becoming and authorized dealer you can save SO much money on the stuff you use everyday.

Ok so I'm letting you know all of this obviously because you're our family and friends and we love you and want you to save money but also cause I'm so excited about it. It's news for us and this is the place to put it! We own our own business!! It was so easy to get the ball rolling too, it only costs us $500 to get authorized and now the rest is up to us. So let me know if you want help saving some money on this stuff, I'm sure we can get you cut you some deals. I did this for my boss and he is saving over $200 a MONTH! Crazy huh?! I was talking to a couple of girl friends a while back and they were upset because they had to pay so much for cable and Internet. I'm sure a lot of people feel that way. And its crazy to me because at the storage facility people default on their stuff ALL the time! We have to sell it in an auction. I'm talking loosing their kids baby pictures and other priceless things not to mention cars and thousands of dollars worth of gold pieces, all because they couldn't come up with $200 but then they walk in with the latest and greatest cell phone. I swear babies are born now a days with a cell phone attached to their little fingers. We now need cell phones and Internet like we need cars and clothes. So we've decided to jump on the technology train and I am completely confident we will be able to have our dream of financial independence.

*Deep sigh of relief*

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I just got your Christmas card! It is soo cute, thanks. How is everything going?

Chris and Shani said...

How's it going Lis? Are you going to be at all the Christmas Festivities?? I love your post. What do I need to do to upgrade my cell phone?